Case SetsDocumentation on how to use the new case set options
The new case sets features a new and easier to use format. Once you have created a new case set, you can open, annotate, download, or remove specific reports. You can also make a copy and export the reports for easier use.
Case Set Filters
Case sets can now be filtered by name, creator, status, etc. This makes searching for a specific type of case set quicker and easier than ever before.
- To search, simply click on the box and type in the name, creator, or status of the case set.
- The filter will automatically take effect as you type.
New Right Click Drop Down Menu
The new case set features a right click drop down menu where you can annotate, download, rename, make a copy, and remove case sets.
Copying a Case Set and Renaming
- Right click on the case set you wish to copy.
- Select “Make a Copy” from the drop down menu
- On the copy, right click on “Rename” to rename the case set.
- You can also add a description to the case set.
Annotating Case sets
Case sets can be quickly annotated by using a chat-like box featured on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Type in what you wish to annotate about the report.
- Click Save to have the message appear under the Notes section, along with the date, time, and your name.
Note: Users who are on the same study can all view the notes and annotate the same case studies. That is why there is a time stamp and name provided for each individual annotation.
New Toolbar for Case Set Reports
The tool bar in the report allows you to shuffle through reports, copy another item into a case set, move item into another case set, remove an item from case set, place an order, make a copy of the case set, and download the case set.