What’s new in TIES v5.6
This release introduces the Manual Annotation tool and an improved Login experience.
Manual Annotation Tool
The manual annotation tool allows you to manually enter structured data associated with case sets. This can be used to capture expert annotations within TIES and eliminates the need to store it in a separate spreadsheet as the expert reviews the reports. All the data can then be easily exported to excel along with any existing data in TIES.
Improved Login Experience
We have made the username and password fields larger to make it easier to notice any typos. We have also added an option to un-hide the typed password. The roles and studies now load much faster and the study drop down list is now searchable. This is especially useful if you are a member of a lot of studies as it will avoid the need to scroll through a large list.
Native Clients for Windows, Mac and Linux
Starting with this release, we will provide native TIES clients for the Windows, Mac and Linux OSes. This should help alleviate any issues you might have using TIES due to restricted permissions on the computer you are using.
- Casesets that are not submitted appear as if they are
- Client asks to change password for LDAP accounts
- The ‘none of these words’ function is not working in text search
- Changing from concept search to text search
- When typing in Other Criteria box, it stops typing once intellitype is empty
- UI doesn’t save server name changes
Please notify us at email@example.com if you are having any issues with the update.
The TIES Team